Need help with your next creative project? °ÅÀÖÊÓÆµ offers the convenience of online ordering. We listen by addressing our clients' needs and ideas. We respond by producing high quality materials. We care about the success of all learners.
Have questions? Contact Creative Services at:
Phone: 319-399-6435 (Ext. 6435)
Commonly Used Order Materials
- 2018 CORE Vocabulary Poster Board Form (PDF)
- FASTBridge Literacy Assessment Materials Form (PDF)
- FASTBridge Math Assessment Materials Form (PDF)
- FASTBridge Math Progress Monitoring Form (PDF)
- PODD Order Form (PDF)
- SLP Certificates
Our professional designers possess creative minds with artistic inclination.Â Keen observation skills and analytical thinking are essential tools for our graphic designers to use asÂ they dig into their physical tool kit and touch pen to paper, stylus to tablet, or fingers to keyboard.Â Our designers employ a variety of methods to combine art and technology to communicate a particular message and create an impressive visual.
Collaborating with Our Graphic Designers
1) Email, phone or setup a face-to-face meeting to discuss your project.
2) Weâ€™ll email you some sample ideas.
3) If needed, weâ€™ll make changes and send you the updated version.
4) When your project is approved, weâ€™ll send it to the print shop or email a finalized electronic file.
*Turnaround timeÂ - Our goal is to send a proof to you within a week, but we'll do our best to meet your deadlines.
Use our services to design:
- Branding identity package for districts or programs
- Sensory pathways
- Posters/Signage/Other large format products
- And other creative needs
We specialize in creatingÂ educational support materials.â€¨ Our printing techniciansÂ use high-quality, high-speed printers to produceÂ your projects.
For best results,Â submit PDF files with graphics and fonts embedded.â€¨ Digital photos should be 300 dpi.
You can submit an order by using one of the following:
- Email your files to email@example.com
- Bring in a flash drive
- Bring in hard copies
To request a paper swatch book, email:Â firstname.lastname@example.org
Large Format Printing
TYPES OF PROJECTS
Our large format equipmentÂ printsÂ photo quality inÂ full color. We have a wide variety of mediaÂ suited for large format projects, such as:
- Banners (indoor & outdoor
- Wall graphics
- Window graphics
- Floor graphics
- Stretched canvas
FILES FOR PRINT
For best results, submit PDF files with graphics and fonts embedded.â€¨ Digital photos should be 300 dpi.
Our printers use media on rolls up to 60" wide.
COMMON POSTER SIZES
18x24Â Â |Â Â 24x36Â Â |Â Â 32x40Â Â |Â Â 34x48Â Â |Â Â 40x60
Our bindery options include...
- Collating - arrangement of sheets in proper sequence
- Stapling - single, booklet or other
- Comb binding and coil binding
- Folding - single, bi-fold, tri-fold or custom folding
- Lamination - 3 mil and 6 mil lamination up to 60 inches wide
- Drilling - 3-hole, 1-hole or custom.
- Cutting - we can cut whole reams of paper to virtually any size
- Shrink Wrap - plastic wrap your projects for safe keeping
The Creative Studio
Creative StudioÂ Â |Â Â 319-399-6717Â Â |Â Â Â email@example.com
USING THE CREATIVE STUDIO
Our studio provides many creative options for our LEA partners, GWAEA staff and other non-profit organizations to work on projects.
In The Creative Studio you will find:
- Button makers ()
- Poster enlarger
- Color poster printer
- Design Center (create: award plaques, bumper stickers, posters, stickers)
- Die cut shapes and devices for in-studio use only (Updated 2023)
- Equipment available for checkout
- Die cut sets 1-7
- Button Machines 1.75", 2.5", 3.5"
- 12" laminator
- Learning Activity Posters
- Large Format Die Cuts
Teachers, students and volunteers will be able to produce thousands of items during the time the Creative Traveling Lab visits your school. The lab contains alphabets and over 100 small and large decorative dies along with a die cut press. The lab consists of 20 large cases and needs an area large enough to accommodate all the cases.
Scheduling the Creative Traveling Lab is as easy as emailing Mary Kray at:
firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or calling 319-399-6717.
The Creative Traveling Lab is delivered via the van on a Wednesday to your designated area and is picked up at your school on Wednesday following three weeks at your school.