°ÅÀÖÊÓÆµ's Media Library
The °ÅÀÖÊÓÆµ Media Library provides instructional materials and resources to support Pre-Kâ€”12 classroom instruction and school improvement. Educators can search the online catalog from the website or to search for resources and have them delivered right to their school.
Stay updated on what is happening in the GWAEA Library!
We deliver and pick up for free.
Customer service and scheduling:Â
319-399-6754 or 1-800-642-4107, ext. 6754
Sets of 25 fiction and nonfiction books (grades 1-4) are automatically delivered to you each month!
How to Sign Up:
- Log in to theÂ
- ðŸ’¡Quick tip - You may also get to our catalog directly throughÂ .
- Once logged in, find your name in to right corner of the screen. Click and select Patron Information.
- Find Rotating Reads. Click Edit.
- Select the grade level(s) you wish to receive.
- The program only has books for 1st-4th grades, so even though other grades are in the selection area, they are not available.
- Need a tutorial?
Delivery of boxes will begin this fall. Contact Shanel Slater atÂ email@example.com.
For more information, contact Shanel Slater â€¢
319-399-6546 or 1-800-642-4107, ext. 6546
Teacher Librarian Support
- Teacher Librarian Email Group: Contact Dianna Geers to be added.
- Professional Learning: During the year, there are different learning opportunities geared toward teacher librarians. These opportunities will be shared in the and with GWAEA Teacher Librarian groups.
Collaboration and consultation in areas such as: print and digital resources, media and information, literacy copyright and accessibility.
- Digital Resources Integration Support
Equipment available for teachers of Adaptive PE classes.
Boxed Book Sets
- Single Title = multiple copies of the same title.
- Various Titles = multiple books around a similar topic or reading level.
Curriculum-related materials to enhance classroom instruction.
Resources to support English Language Learners.
Publications on current topics pertinent to education professionals.
e-Book versions of some professional titles available through .
Fiction and nonfiction available in e-Book or audio format through Ìý´Ç°ùÌý.
Media Library Blog
The GWAEA Media Library blog regularly shares tips, recommendations and guidance on using our Media Library!Â
Media Center Contacts
Customer service and scheduling:
319-399-6754 or 800-798-9771, ext. 6754